Whoelse do we listen to etc...

Hi Everybody,seeing this appears to be the topic of the moment, I just
about listen to anything on the radio between driving. I really don't
have the time to seriously listen the way I used to. Of course,The Who
remains my number 1 choice each and every time,but other artists that
Iwill play from time to time are Free,Deep Purple,Stevie Wonder,S&G,
Stones,Don Mclean and generally all of my old singles that I still
have after all these years, i just love playing them. Regards,
Derick.