Re: Other Music

Hi Dee Ho,
     Well, since we're on the subject.........
  The WHO is my fave with RUSH a very close second. After that we have....
KISS, FLOYD, GENESIS (all eras), Steely Dan, ZEPPELIN, Billy Joel, ZAPPA,
SABBATH (also all eras but mainly OZZY era) YES, SUPERTRAMP, E. L. P.  (they
just broke up again :-(,  The Police, STING, JOURNEY, QUEENSRYCHE, PRIEST,
MAIDEN, METALLICA, ANTHRAX, AC/DC, FOREIGNER, VAN HALEN (everything except
that pitiful new album).
     As for some newer bands, I enjoy LIVE, PRIMUS, CRANBERRIES,        Pearl
Jam, Foo Fighters, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra.
     Needless to say, there are even more bands that I listen to, but these
are pretty much the ones in regular rotation in the CD player. It has
definitely become an obsession, since my collection is nearing 800 in about
12 years!
     Thanks for reading,
       Keith
In the CD player