Re: Our other tastes in Music

Well, I love alot of sixties/early seventies stuff (even though I'm 15 years
old).
My fave groups are The Who and Led Zeppelin. I also like The Stooges, John
Cale-era Velvet Underground, MC5, The Monks (60:s group who released the totally
crazy album Black Monk Time), Bob Dylan at the time when he just got electric
(mid-sixties), alot of psychedelic music, garage rock and other sixties "stuff".
 There's much to choose from in my collection of 200 or so CD:s, mostly sixties
rock.
Lukas Ljungdahl,
Sweden