Angie w/Pete Townshend

In 1979 Pete cut a single with/for James Asher credited to "Angie" with the
song Peppermint Lump and Breakfast in Naples.
Anyway, today I came across a compilation CD with it on it.
Which is pretty cool cause Ive never seen it on CD and Ive always liked it.
The CD is from S.I.N., called The B.L.A.S.T. Modern Rock Program #35 1998.
The song Peppermint Lump is listed under the "Vinyl Vault" part and is
credited to Angie w/ Pete Townshend. The CD is promo only. You can get more
info at www.sinternet.com/blast or by emailing blast@sinternet.com . I don't
know if they sell their programs to individuals or what not.
Sometimes you can find these compilations in used CD stores or by ordering
thru Goldmine or Record Collector.

Marty