Pete in Boston

Hello fellow Who freaks,

I am fortunate enough to live in the Boston area, therefore I had the
chance to see Pete this summer at a venue called Harborlights.  He played
there the day before the "Woodstock" concert.  I'd love to hear from anyone
else WHO may have also caught this show.  I thought that it was fantastic
and apparently so did the rest of the "Rocking" crowd.  However, I am
extremely biased, as was pointed out by my friend WHO said that Pete could
have stood up on stage and burped and farted and I would have thought that
it was great!!!

AnyWHO, please share your stories of Who and solo concerts.  Also, has
anyone seen John's Left for Dead Tour?

Long live rock!,
Karyn
koconnor@importproducts.com