Two Generations (at least)

Just a FYI for those who are true completists...
I took a CD copy of MY GENERATION into my store yesterday, and noticed
that it is a different issue. My own CD copy, which as far as I know was
the first release, is silver w/the writing on top and the other has
redish paint instead. So I took it home to compare...hoping perhaps it
would sound better. As it turns out, my original is the simulated stereo
version and the "new" one is true mono. I can't truthfully say it sounds
better, but there may be some who think so. In any case, collectors be
on the lookout. There are at least two different versions of MG on CD.

--

       "Each to his own sewage..."
                 James Michael Cooper

                      Cheers                ML