Re: The Punk and the Godfather Lyrics

>Martin, I always wondered too, until last year when I saw the Quad summer
>show.  As I looked through the program the lyrics were listed:

How odd.  I figured them out the first time I heard Quad- maybe it was
because I knew that the opera definitely hinted at some past Who memories.

ML (hi!), re:

>I think Judas would be the better role for Rog (love to hear him scream
>"JESUSSSSSS! They've started to believe...")

Probably...but have you ever heard Carl Anderson do it?  I've never heard
anybody better.

Jay

 		   <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
           	http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
	God help us all we're a nation of haircuts- Roger Taylor