A Quick One

 Well you do have a point there.  The actual song itself is my favorite by The Who, but other than the title track, the other stuff just seems to be marijuana induced giggle tracks to me.  Also, Pete's efforts at Rael 1 and 2 are also a step to rock opera, but they seem to be a step down from A Quick One While He's Away, and really don't relate to Tommy's life as far as I can see.

http://www.mailexcite.com