Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #217

<< Regarding the song list provided for "Two's Missing," John's live "My
 Wife" is not from the Young Vic. This song as well as "Goin' Down"
 from this set and "Bargain" off of "Who's Missing" all come from San
 Francisco. The B-side of the "Join Together" single was also recorded
 at this show, "Baby Don't You Do It."
 This show can be picked up on the San Francisco 1971 boot, Black Dog
 BD003, but it's not the best quality. Knowing that it was recorded by
 the band, we can only hope that it sees the light of day, for it is an
 outstanding show as evidenced by the great rendition of "Bargain,"

     That's why I said "I think" it was recorded at Young Vic. I couldn't
remember. Thanks for the clarification. Also, PLEASE do not attach an ENTIRE
digest when replying. Just highlight the particular statement and hit reply.
That should work. If that doesn't work just say "in reference to "- - - "
post.... This saves space and also prevents us from reading the same thing
twice.
  Just trying to help,
        Keith