sell out

8:18 pm CST.  I heard that familiar intro to I'm Free on a TV commercial. It
surely did NOT sound like The WHO playing the music, but then the lyric came
on and it was definately Rog.  The images were sepia-tone stunt cyclists and
skaters, etc.
I thought it was some MTV thing.  It would say "I'm Free" in lettering as Rog
sang the lyric.  But at the very end over the vocals was the lettering "I'm
Drug Free."  Ad for the Partnership for a Drug Free America.   Did anybody
else see it?  How does this coincide with Rog being on the cover of the hemp
magazine?  Was it Pete playing or a sound-alike?