Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #214

I was on vacation and went in this music store and bought a Who video - 1989
concert of Tommy, and there is this song on it - it might be one of Roger's
songs it is called Dig - anyone know??  Also they had a great selection of Who
live CD's but they were really expensive...but I felt so bad about leaving
them there.  They had one w/ Keith's last recording...and lots of other live
concerts, none of which I had ever seen before.  Also, I saw 2 of John's CD's
there, are they any good?  Should I buy one and if so which is his best?
Thanks..

Gloria