Re: Bernd, White Fang, Gary L., etc.

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:10:07 -0600, "Chuck R. J. Vinyard"
<crv@ipat.com> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>Does anybody else receive e-mails by these people?  All it is is a public bash session and it's really annoying to get 20 e-mails a day from these people.  I would really like to stop getting these but not get off thewho@igtc.com.  Maybe I signed up for another digest also.  All I know is that it is really fucking annoying and these fucking people should find something better to do with their time!  I don't mind non-Who discussion but give me a break!  If anybody has any comments for me, you can either post them to the digest or e-mail me privately.

I receive mail from them all the time. But none of that mail comes
from thewho@igtc.com. I'm pretty sure that Bernd and Fang are not on
this list at all, but I don't know about Gary L. I can state with
complete accuracy that I have not received any mail from Fang or
Bernd on this list in quite some time.

I suggest you are subscribed to more than one list, but don't know
how to tell them apart. Check the headers next time.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/