Re- We are out there

 Velee and others. Thanks for your post. I know exactly how you feel. Way
back through school I felt that I was perhaps the only person in my group
of friends that liked The Who. Everyone else around me seemed to be either
into Bowie,Zep,or someone else. But The Who,oh no, not The Who ! I felt a
bit like an endangered species. I  for one am glad that "you're out
there" and enjoying their  music.. I say again, The Who are probably the
most underated band in the world and will probably continue to be so.
Sure' they've been successful but the music business,the music press,and
others  just don't recognise how good they are. It's good to know that this
band and their music is still touching people today, especially 18 year olds
like yourself. Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org