we are out there

>Hey, I'd just like to say that I'm going to be 18 this coming Saturday, and
>I'm a Who fan.  I was raised on the ripping riffs of Townsend, the rhythmic
>beats of Moon, the booming bass of Entwistle, and the angry yet boyish voice
>of Daltrey, and I loved every minute of it.

Happy Birthday.  I'm 21, a college student, and a rabid Who fanatic.  I
started listening to the Who a couple of years ago, went to see them in 97
and was hooked.  They have a stage presence and an overall persona
unmatched in todays music (or yesterday's for that matter).  As for us
youngins that listen to the Who, well I won't lie to you and say that we
are everywhere, because we arn't.  Like you I'm usually the loner when my
friends talk about their favorite bands and I bring up the Who.  Just
because you feel like your alone doesn't mean you shouldn't crank it up
whenever you can.

"It is wonderful to be here in the great state of Chicago"
				-Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle