Son of Dracula & Stardust

Hi everyone,
          I was wonderin' if any of you out there had any info on two
particular movies, the first is Son of Dracula starring Harry Neilson,
Ringo Star and the ever lovable Keith Moon. It was made in a couple
years before Keith's death. The other movie is Stardust starring David
Essex and the best drummer who ever lived, Keith Moon. I've seen the
soundtracks for both movies on vinyl(I have yet to get them). I'm not
having much luck with my search. If you know anything, let me know.
                         BYE-BYE, nIcoLE

P.S. Stardust is the sequel to That'll Be The Day