Different Mixes Of Simon's 'Among Us' CD

When I was at the convention last month I was able to pick
up a copy of Simon's CD 'Among Us' that was released on Stir.
I finally got around to putting it on and man what a difference!
The Stir mix has so much more presence and punch than the Rising
Records version.

When I first got my Rising Record version I said fine, here's
Simon's CD, no big deal.  But listening to the Stir version
there is truly so much more to be heard.  Each cut seems to
exude an excitement that was simply missing from the Rising
version.

Anyway, if you can find the Stir version it's very much well
worth having.  I can't imagine why Rising would want to put
out what IMO is clearly an inferior release.  Maybe that's
why they went out of business.

Beau ('The Way It Is') McCrury