dear boy... info

who ever said they have read the keith moon bio by tony fletcher, how
much is it, how do I get it, ect.? Ok I've read the bio by dougal butler
but there is another bio out ther somewhere called, Keith Moon:  The
Life and Death of a Rock Legend. It's by Ivan Waterman, but it's out of
print and the only libraries in the u.s. that have it are the library of
congress and the NY state library. Neither will loan it out to me. If
any one could help me, please do. Oh yeah, it's published by  Arrow in
London. Thanks.         Nicole