Re: Portrait & MG

At 01:24 PM 10/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>  Mark and others, I had always assumed that "direct Hits" in Britain
>> anyway was generally available in other countries.eg. The US. I have the
>> same album from Europe but it's called "Portrait of The Who"

I remember when I first started looking for Who stuff in 1972 that bona
fide imports were very hard to find.  I found a copy of "Direct Hits" at a
little specialty store in Atlanta that also had some Beatles Parlophone
LP's.  I don't remember seeing a lot of import LP's here until 1976 or so.

				-Brian in Atlanta