Snippet

Aside from the issues people are discussing at the moment, the opening
track on the Manic Street Preachers album 'Gold Against the Soul' titled
'Sleepflower' has a clear Who-based influence, and indeed on one of their
earlier singles, Pete Townshend is pictured on the cover.

Incidentally, the Manics are a hugely succesful English band, whom (I am
assuming that this is an American based list) have not really attracted
much interest anywhere else in the world.

If anyone could supply me with the address and details of how to enter a
more 'English' based list, I would be most grateful (not that there is
anything wrong with the discussions I read on this list!).