Who Firsts

Ok. Here's my effort. Apart from being the first band to vomit in the bar
(I prefer trains actually). They were the first to own their equiptment
PA,lightshow etc..and take it on the road,worldwide. Also they were the first
to have such a technically proficient roadcrew that they formed their own
company and were often hired by other artists. ML Executives,was the name.
 They were the first band to play (in effect actually opening up the place),
The Rainbow Theater in North London,England.Which went on to become one of
that city's premiere  Rock establishments for a number of years.
They also opened up at least two other Rock concert venues in the north
of England, which would give them two more firsts,The granby hall and the
Dingby hall?(I may need to be corrected here) and if memory serves me right
They were the first ever to play a Cricket ground in England, The Oval. They
were the first to make it a habit of playing at British soccer stadiums
on a regular basis. I'm almost certain that they were the first to smash up
their guitars and gear onstage.Possibly the first to play live or at least
attempt tp produce a 'Quadrophonic sound'. The movie "TOMMY" was played at
theaters all over England anyway in "Quintophonic sound" which was a special
system designed by John Mosely ? (I stand to be corrected here again,all of
this is from memory). Anyway it was a first. They were probably the first to
be banned by Holiday Inns and British Airways.  I give up for now, need rest.
I'll try another time maybe..... Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org