this McGoo character issue

Hi,

I haven't posted in a while, because this Dickinson/Townshend debate has
been turning me off.  But this morning something occurred to me.

Remember a few months ago, when some of us got all in a tizzle over Howard
Stern ranking on Pete?  Well, my feeling is that Stern, and others like him,
are out there simply to get us riled up, and when we let them, they've
succeeded.  So I ignore him, and others like him.

Anyway, my point is that this McGoo character seems to be doing the same
thing to many folks on the list.  He's just trying to get a rise out of us.
If we were to resist the urge to respond, his game wouldn't be as much fun
for him anymore.

Of course, things could just go on as before and I'll just continue to
scroll right through all the Emily/Pete related stuff (for lack of another
word).

What do you all think?

Christy