Re: Moon film wars

cole nelson wrote:

	Hello Cole:

	I'd have to disagree with Roger Daltrey on this one.  I think that a
film of Keith Moon made by Robert De Niro (De Niro being a major box
office draw) that is told from the one person that knows Keith Moon the
most on a couple of isolated levels......his limo driver!!
	What I'm saying is that (other than fellow Who members) Keith's limo
driver knew him the best!!
	While I sympathize with Roger's wanting to tell about the WHOLE person
that was Keith Moon, I think that a lot more people would automatically
go see it because of the De Niro name.
	I MYSELF would LOVE to see Roger's movie rendition the most, but I'm
talking in general about box office consumers who aren't that familiar
with The Who to begin with.

								Joseph