Re: oh well...

At 19:53 -0800 11/11/1998, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:35:20 -0500
>From: Brian <bmcgow01@wild.vill.edu>

Oh yeah, I forgot this.  A quote from McGoo, Digest #252 11/11/98:

>Plus, Mr. Townshend is not taken as serious work by any
>scholar I have met, I'm one of the only people who would even give
>teaching him a thought.

I suppose it's true that you haven't met him, but a PhD on the faculty of
an Indiana university is working on a book-length analysis of Pete's life
and work, currently called _The Minstrel's Dilemma_.

You heard it here first.  Maybe.  Depending on who you are.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7  (available at www.amazon.com)