Introduction & request for information

Hi,
My name is Rick and I am new to this list.  I have been a long time fan of
The Who.  Last year I had my first ever opportunity to see them in concert
during the Quadrophenia tour.

Earlier I saw Pete Townsend play at the HOuse of Blues with the guy that
creates all those sounds during the Quad.. tour.  Eddie Vedder came on stage
to sing a few songs with Pete as well.  That by the way was a really awesome
show.

What I am looking for are CD's from the radio broadcast of Tommy &
Quadrophenia.  I managed to tape those shows, and I have about worn the
tapes out.  I would love to get my hands on a CD version if they exist.

Any help in this matter would be appriecated.