Re: (no subject)

Hi

   Nice break...I agree to everything here Samantha has to say.The use
of vulgarity or insults does not make anyone look any more
intelligent. One doesn't have to argue over and over again
over.....pls discuss something in a more profound manner.

Shashi.
"Everybody calls me the quiet one....but I ain't quiet , everybody
else is too loud"