No Subject

Mark, my bud,

>Jim:
>
>I am very sorry you feel this way, but it's better than discussing
>shoe
>sizes etc. I think the topic will continue until all that can be said
>has been said, and each point addressed. My suggestion to you is
>twofold: A) skip these notes, & B) you want a new topic, so start >one!

My answer is twofold:  A)"...topic will continue until all is said". For
Christ's sake, how much more can be said?  See my "dead horse"
reference.  B) "...start a topic", I did.  See Keith Moon bio-pic
reference.

My final disagreement lies in your reference to shoe sizes.  I WOULD
rather discuss shoe sizes; could be Pete's, could be Emily's shoes.
That would be cool.  The point is, shoes are objective.  People's
opinions are not.  I respect everyone's opinion, strictly because it is
an opinion.  But when people shovel their opinions as fact, that's when
it becomes a problem, as this poetry/art stuff has become.  Oh well...

"...breathe the air we have blown you."  PT
Peace,
Jim in Chicago