McGoo, McGoo, wherefore ART thou, McGoo?

> There was a time when opera were popular entertainment, same as
> Shakespeare plays.  They've become "classical" now (another term for
> "outdated") and are preserved for their historical value

Keets:

Just wanted to congratulate you on another excellent comment. You tell
him!

> Yes, I know that this is a discussion group, and people's opinions
> should be heard, and that's what the whole idea of a discussion group
> is, etc, etc, etc...  But the issue has been dragged on too long.

Jim:

I am very sorry you feel this way, but it's better than discussing shoe
sizes etc. I think the topic will continue until all that can be said
has been said, and each point addressed. My suggestion to you is
twofold: A) skip these notes, & B) you want a new topic, so start one!
It will be welcome! I remember when I used to get a digest each day;
lately it's been every two days. We NEED more notes!

> But those of you who agree, know what I'm saying.  New topics!  New
> topics!  My kingdom for a new topic!

It's in your hands. But I'll contribute something myself: my local paper
this morning had a pic of Roger rehearsing what is to be a month-long
run of A Christmas Carol (he's playing Scrooge) at MSG, from November
27th to December 27th...you lucky NYCer's! Wish I could come back,
because I love NYC if not for the play, but alas `tis the (best retail)
season and I must be here. So enjoy!

--

 "You take the guns...I'll keep the women."
             what David Koresh should have said

                      Cheers                ML