Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #250 -Reply

The word "art" has practical applications, too, which is why it's such a
broad term.  It's a complete catchword for human creation a.k.a
artifice.  You know: the art of magic, the art of tablemaking, the art
of farming, artisan, artifact, artificial definitions.

keets