IOW DVD

I received my copy of the new IOW DVD in the mail yesterday, and I was
eager to see how it compared with the Japanese LD I bought a couple of
years ago.  The DVD seemed to have a slightly less fuzzy picture and
clearer audio, although I thought the dark shots were a bit _too_ dark.
I would have thought, however, that Image could have come up with a more
original packaging design than simply copying the one for Sony's 1996
CD.  Do the new VHS tape and domestic LD use the same artwork as the
DVD?

Emily