Re: Bernd, White Fang, Gary L., etc.

Chuck, re.

>Thanks for being patient dickhead.   The moron comment was a little uncalled for.

Not as offensive as the word 'dickhead' though is it Chuck?   Or should I say
Schmuck???  Had I been patient, would you have offered me an apology or
apologised to the IGTC list for wasting bandwidth?

>wish I could spend my days bashing another human being for weeks on end.

Unfortunately for you, you just aren't smart enough.  My advice is to keep
your mouth shut and your eyes open.  Hopefully, you'll then be able to
recognise which list you're reading without embarrassing yourself in public.

Meanwhile, enjoy the lists for what they are!  If you aren't happy with their
content a) delete the offending items or b) unsubscribe - the choice is yours!

--
Gary L

Whotabs, the definitive guitar tablature resource for The Who
http://www.thewho.net/whotabs