Re: Music Book

Keith

>     YES & NO. I have a really old book from '75 called "A Decade Of The WHO"
>It has the words to every song up to Odds & Sods. It was put out by Fabulous
>Music Ltd. and has some incredable artwork by a guy named John Davis. The book
>was also authorised by the band! If you know anybody who deals in old books, I
>highly suggest you search this book out.

   Yes - fantastic book! It even has some songs from "Who Came First" using
Pete's handwritten scrawls to provide the correct tunings. This book is
EXTREMELY hard to find but would be worth the search.
   In '88 another book was put out called "My Generation: Words and Music
of Pete Townshend" which re-uses some of the pages from "A Decade...".
It is primarily the first 2 albums and it also includes JAE's "Whiskey Man".

"I'm playin' my guitar while ma sista bangs a jar",
Stoo