who's zoo ii

Can somebody tell me how i can get this Who's Zoo Cd?

You can e-mail me privately at Kentthe1@aol.com

By the way - I've been listening to the new Odds n Sods repeatedly and I love
it.
At first I was disappointed but now I love it, especially Young Man Blues, My
Way, Summertime Blues, Cousin Kevin Model Child and Time is Passing.

Has anybody noticed that the mix on Naked Eye is a little bit different from
the original? On the last verse there's an extra slide guitar lick. And it
sounds like the guitar tracks on Faith in Something Bigger and Postcard have
been pumped up in the mix.