Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #118

Hey Everyone -

I just got back from Orlando Florida and I visited the huge Virgin music store
there...they have every CD you could ever want.

 ANyway, I bought like 5 WHO CD's and 1 Aerosmith CD.  Here is what I got :
Pete's - Deep End Live,  a rare 1998 copyright of the London Symphony doing
Who music entitled Who's Serious,  The new remastered Odds and Sods, The Who
Sell Out - also remastered, and last but not least - The Who sings My
Generation- many songs I have never heard of.  I am so excited to have some
new CD's to my WHO collection....

I can't wait till Roger's concert this summer.  Does anyone know when tickets
for the Detroit show will go on sale?  The CD of the Symphony I just got is
how Roger opens up his show w/.  It is a great CD.  So see if any of you Who
fans can find it.

Long Live Rock - Ineed it every Night !!!

Gloria