RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #111

Date:	Mon, 4 May 1998 15:25:29 EDT
From:	WHO6489 <WHO6489@aol.com>
Subject:	Rowen Atkinson

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
I agree with Kathy, Rowen Atkinson is definately too old to play
Keith. I never really thought he was that funny in Mr. Bean.
Apparently, neither did the general public. There was a big screen
version of Mr. Bean that came out about a year ago and it didn't do
too well. Anywho, I remember Roger saying a while back that he had
someone in mind to play Keith. Some drummer in a band in the UK. I
don't remember his name, but I remember that Roger said he was amazed
at the resemblence. I also think David Swimmer from "Friends" would be
good for Pete.
Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)

The drummer from Supergrass would be a good choice . Not only does he
look like Keith but he tends to play flamboyantly like Keith did . He
looks like Keith was definitely an idol .