Re: "reply to" address for this list

It's set up that way to prevent the exact opposite scenario, which is to
prevent a reply intended only for the sender from being sent to the list.
While your scenario causes a bit of inconvenience, the other can cause quite
a bit of embarrassment.

Try replying to all or doing a group reply (the terminology varies depending
on your e-mail sw) when replying to the list.

FWIW, I belong to a number of other lists and it's about an even split
between "reply to poster" and "reply to list" by default.

Regards,

-> Paul <-