Daltry at Radio City Music Hall & A Who video I bought

Hey all !

Is anyone going to the British Rock Symphony at Radio City ?
I went to the one at the Beacon Theatre a couple weeks ago. It was very
good, they were definitely lacking Daltrey's vocals though.

I have sixth row for Radio City and I called ticket master the day after
tickets went on sale !!!!

Someone's credit card must have been maxed or something. Cause my friend
called the minute they went on sale and he got 30th row !!!

He was pissed and he called ticket master after I did and he got 7th row
right behind me.
Either people canceled there tickets or something was wrong with their
cards.

So anyway, I picked up a kick ass who video over the weekend. It has a
bunch of live performances on it. It's got a bunch of promos, half of a
show in 75. I forgot from where. Bunch of other live appearances too. I
have a crapload of who videos and I have never seen any of these
performances. There's a really old one one there of them rehearsing
Bucket T in the studio. It's pretty cool, I just saw it last night and I
was pretty bombed and passed out half way through it, I'll continue to
watch it Sunday. I paid 20 bucks for it, wasn't bad.

So if anyone is going to the Radio City show let me know and maybe we
can get a meeting spot in order, so we can all meet and have brew or
cocktail together.

Later ,

 -George