Who Karaoke.

Hello all,
A few weeks ago I was at a karaoke night at a local bar and I was looking
for songs to sing.  Of course I flipped straight to "W" and there was one
song: "Summertime Blues".  Now, I really didn't understand this since it's
not a Who song, and without them singing it kind of defeats the purpose of a
cover song.  I guess it would be them doing the music, but I didn't use it,
so I don't know. Anyway, just thought it was relevant to the Karaoke comment
by Bogie.

Chuck