RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #73

Hey, just was listening to my Face Demos CD. It's called "It's Face
Demos"
Some of you may heard of it.

Anyway, The Love Ain't for Keeping Demo is on there and it's the exact
same one that was just released on Odds and Sods.
Isn't that neat ?

By the way, does anyone have a subscription to the "Generations
Magazine" ?

How about the Naked Eye fan club, is anyone a member ?

I was reading about it in the liner notes that came w/ Odds and Sods.

I just sent some letters to the addresses requesting info.
When I receive some stuff, I'll let everyone know how it is.

Take care,

 -George

P.S. --> I want to see the who again :(
            Im going through withdrawals :(