Moon Movie

        Hi all.

        Just read this in my local paper:

        Robert DeNiro's Tribeca production company has made a deal with
Paramount to film FULL MOON, a movie dealing with the glory days of The
Who, and in particular the rock group's temperamental drummer, Keith Moon.
The screenplay is being prepared by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais, the
team responsible for THE COMMITMENTS a few years back.

This is very good news.  Can we hope that Roger, Pete, and John will get
involved in this project?  Can we hope that they may do the
soundtrack/album?  Any predictions?

On another note:  Does anybody know when the remastered ODDS AND SODS will
hit Canadian music stores?

Greg in Ottawa.