Re: odds & sods

Wthyo wrote:

> In a message dated 98-03-11 01:03:23 EST, Thought09@aol.com writes:
>
> Also to who ever wrote that 'Cousin Kevin Model Child' sounds like the
> monkies, there must be something wrong with you. This sounds a lot like
> 'Christmas' towards the end of the song. I think it is a jamming tune. One
> reason it may not sound like the who to you is because it was written by John,
> but IMHO it is 100% Who.

Ty, it has nothing to do with the lyrics man.  The first part of the
song is one thing, but then when they all start singing the chorus from
the middle to the end -- it' the MONKEYS, man, sorry.  I listened to it
again to be sure. Sounds nothing like christmas.  Makes we want to puke,
dude.  Sorry -- They should've left that one in the can.