Re: Beatles, Substitute lyrics, and Bootlegs in general

> > I'm still waiting for a recordable CD that you can re-record.
>
> There is such an animal. At least for the computer burners. Just make
> sure you get a "Rewritable" burner and then the discs, of course.

(Sorry for the non-Who content, but I need to say this).
How about MiniDiscs? I think they are great. Digital recording,
rewritable, CD-like sound, more convenient size, etc. I definitely
recommend them. See http://www.minidisc.org if interested.

Elon