Tape trades

Hi, I am new to the mailing list and I am looking for low generation tapes
of The Who to trade.
I prefer to trade on DAT or CDR ( I currently have Digital masters of all
the London 1996/97 shows in excellent quality), but will trade on
TDK/Maxell chrome tapes if you don't have access to a DAT machine and you
have low gen tapes to trade.

Video trades are also welcome.

On the subject of video, any satellite TV owners should keep an eye on the
German station WDR. They are re-broadcasting the 'Rockpalast' concerts and
thanks to them I have recently taped complete perfect recordings of Essen
28.03.81 and Pete Townshend at Cannes 29.01.86.

Hope to hear from some of you....

Colin