Re: "Get Out and Stay Out" analysis

That prince among men Rich Bogovich wrote:

>About the rest of your commentary, I will only ask:  Wouldn't Lucy
Lawless
>have been awfully young to have been the inspiration for "She's a
>Sensation"?

I'd have to say yes, seeing as how the phenomenal Ms. Lawless was
born in March of 1968.  However, the only thing this proves is that
not only can Pete see for miles, he can also see into the future.  Is
there anything that man can't do?

>Now, "Zelda" is could understand--in fact, "Zelda" is almost an
>anagram for "Zealand"!  Coincidence?  I think not!

"Zealand" contains all the letters of "Zelda", with an additional n
and a.  If you take the first two letters of both words and add that
extra n and a, what do you get?  Zena, which is a phonetic spelling
of Xena.  To bring this back to "Get Out and Stay Out", if you remove
the ph from "Quadrophenia" and replace it with an x, the title of
that immortal rock opera becomes "Quadroxenia".  Ah yes, it's all
falling into place now.

>Say, does anyone know exactly when Gordon Sumner started using this
5-letter
>pseudonym?  Perhaps Keith's song is what inspired Gordon to choose
it!

I heard that Mr. Sumner got nicknamed Sting because he used to wear a
black and yellow striped sweater that made him look like a big ol'
bee.

-Yellow "She who weareth way cool armor" Ledbetter