RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #56

Yeah, my choices for Pete solo's that would have worked for the Who include most of what has been said. I add a personal 'really really like' album - story to the list - Psychoderelict. I find this story very followable, and having seen the video of the show 'live', I can't help thinking that the Who behind it would have increased the power of the music. But then, it would have been called "psychogroup", which might have changed the possible slant on the story line ,....come here little girl :-)

Have a fine day everyone

Steve in Elkford BC, Canada, where its still snowing

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef