If Petes Solos went Who.

Was curious what people thought, and I know this is probably
not the first time we discussed this, but what song by Pete
solo would have been a major hit for the Who ?

(Hit, or at least a highly popular selection, classic if you will)

My first choice was always "Rough Boys"..

Now I think "Gonna Get Ya" would be my choice.
May be just a passing thing, as I always change
my opinions for such things, but for now I will
keep that opinion.

"Second Hand Love" and "Give Blood" rank highly.

Other songs are too personal to him, like "Slit Skirts",
therefore I keep them to just my highest ranking of his
solo work, not neccessarily a possible Who hit, more
like just his finest. (I don't rank "Gonna Get Ya" in
his top 5, but tops the list of what it could have
been, imo, by the Who)

Anyone else have a choice?