Re: IOW and my former comments

Frank S. Corotto wrote:

> "Pete's gay!"                          Frank

frank, pete is not gay. He has a wonderful wife, and has cheated on her
many times with fabulous birds. I know about "the rumors," but I believe
the subject is adequately and squarely addressed in Marsh's "Before I
Get Old" and that other guys book, "Behind Blue Eyes."  Just because
Pete may have had a thought or two does not make him gay. If a gay
person had 1,000 male partners, for example, but then had a only a few
fleeting aritistic thoughts about sleeping with a woman, you wouldn't
call the person straight, would you? Pete clearly is a heterosexual
artist who, like many artists who are in the business of poetic
expression, have written curious and somewhat ambiguous references to
thoughts of a homosexual encounter. Big fucking deal.

Now Elton John -- HE'S GAY.

By the way, my comment is purely for accuracy; I am not a homophobe --
I'm quite liberal on the subject actually.