Petition for Brian Epstein

Hello everybody:

	My name is Joseph Manfredi and as some of you know, I've been on The
Who mailing list for several months now.
	I'm sending the following URL
......http://www.martinlewis.com/cgibin/petition.cgi......
      It's a petition to get Brian Epstein (The Beatles' founder and
early manager) into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame.
	If it were not for Mr. Epstein, Liverpool England (forget the world)
would have gotten some kind of WARPED version of a group of talented yet
permanently obscure musicians with a drummer by the name of Pete Best,
and that would have probably been IT!
	Even the Beatles themselves have called Brian Epstein the "Fifth
Beetle".  Given how The Beatles and The Who knew and know each other so
well, I thought that I'd send this message to everybody here to please
click onto the above URL and simply add your name and local, and that's
it.
	Anyway, thanks for reading this and let's get Mr. Epstein's memory
permanetly lodged into the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame!

					Thanks,

					Joseph Manfredi