Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #144

Hello everyone!

 I'm new to this list, my name  is Lukas. I like late sixties music & early
seventies.
 This record sounds cool, does anyone have it on tape or CD? Then I'd like to
trade for a copy, I have June 19 1969 Fillmore West approx 90 min and April 5 (I
think) 1968 Fillmore East approx 55 min.
 Well, It's a really nice list :-)
 Also, has anyone from The Who got an email-adress? It would be nice to know
about it then. Thanks
Bye for now,
Lukas Ljungdahl