Re: Entwhistle Band at Atlantic City

 killer bass and
> drum duet on "Shakin' All Over."  Show was far more reminiscent of
the glory days

-- excellent!!  blew me away.  It was my first solo JAE show and what
a show. particularly this call and responses duel.

-- I was disappointed with how kept at a distance we were, especially
those allowed in the front didn't really seem to give two craps about
who was playing.  Is it always this way at his shows or was it just a
case of Beachfest being jerks?

-- John's voice seems pretty much gone from whatever voice he ever
had.

> Confirming what I've been saying for two decades: the guts of the
Who were John and
> Keith.

-- I read where people have said that, but now I believe it!

                                         -- Dave C.