The VH1 Special About Keith

Well I did get an ok copy of this the other day.  To pretty much echo
much of the sentiment that has gone on this list, I found it rather sad.

I guess due to time constraints (they sure did show a lot of damn
commercials) they picked a subject about Keith and stuck with it.
It seems the dark side always sells first in the media.

I would really like to have seen them show the funny, warm, personable side
of Keith AND in proper context by which to convey that message.  And
especially since he was the world's greatest rock & roll drummer to spend
some real time on his musical abilities.

Just kinda left me feeling sad.  And I'm still mad at Keith for not taking
better care of himself.

Next up, Keith Moon The Series!

Beau (apologies mean nothing when the damage is done') McCrury